Vulnerability Alert - CITRIX
It was found a 'Path Traversal' vulnerability due to improper limitation of a pathname to a restricterd directory in the systems bellow:
• Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway version 13.0
• Citrix ADC and NetScaler Gateway version 12.1
• Citrix ADC and NetScaler Gateway version 12.0
• Citrix ADC and NetScaler Gateway version 11.1
• Citrix NetScaler ADC and NetScaler Gateway version 10.5
• Citrix SD-WAN WANOP software and appliance com os modelos 4000, 4100, 5000, e 5100.
This vulnerability allows an attacker to execute malicious code with a well crafted HTTP request.
Update the vulnerable systems following the instructions in .
To confirm if the update was successful, there is a tool provided in .
 - https://x1sec.com/CVE-2019-19781-DFIR
 - https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2019-19781
 - https://www.cybersecurity-help.cz/vdb/SB2020011409?affChecked=1
 - https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX267027
 - https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX269180